I have heard of "Facebook Auctions" before, so I decided to hold one on my Facebook fan page to round out my October anniversary sale. I made this little furry monster a little while ago, but couldn't figure out where I wanted to list it (or if I wanted to just keep it). This is the only one I've made, so if you win it, you will have a one-of-a-kind creation!
|The highest bid, wins!|
How to participate:
- Eligible participants have to "like" my Candy Apple Crafts Fanpage, and have a valid and current Paypal account, address, and email address. US residents will have shipping included in the price, but international residents will be charged shipping in addition to the winning bid.
- I will post this photo on my Facebook fan page . The caption will have the starting price, and the bidding increment.
- Leave a comment on the photo to place a bid. For the sake of clarity, don't leave a comment on the photo if you don't want to bid. You can comment multiple times.
- Every comment on the Facebook photo raises the bid by the bidding increment. If you aren't sure what the price is at any given moment, count the number of comments and add it up.
- The bidding ends noon, Central Time, Tuesday, November 1, 2011. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- The winner will be privately contacted through Facebook for their shipping information and a valid email address. I will send you an invoice through Paypal to your email. You will have 24 hours to finish checkout, or you will be disqualified and the winner will be the next lower bid.
- I will mail you this as soon as payment has been completed!